Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mon Ami

WEBHEAD FOR HIRE!!!!!!

No this post isn't about spidermans exploits in the world of perfessional mercenary, far from it, although it'd make a great story I'm sure. I thought I'd post a brief word about an old friend, who apart from being a Plymouth Argylle (and I'm sure I've spelt that wrong) fan, a really nice guy, a qualified footie coach and a bit of a fountain of footie knowledge, just happens to be a fantastic website devleoper. He's currently finishing of a degree which he appears to be sailing thru and has a very interesting site covering some of the interesting aspects of his course, plymouth argylle and basically life in general, it's definitely worth visiting. It's the most popular personal website I know of!!!
Visit Chris' site: www.boxel.co.uk

I'll be off to hack my nephews Furby this weekend!!!!!


If you need a website, If BA & co can't help you...maybe..just maybe...you can hire Chris!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Nick

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home